Friday, November 20, 2009

An old friend in a new place

It's been a year and a half since I first signed on the dotted line with Team in Training. It's hard to believe it's only been that long. I feel like it's been much longer than that, which is a good thing. A really good thing! See Team in Training combines two things I really love, fighting cancer, and running. Every Saturday I get excited about heading out to the GTS whether I'm training with the team or on my own because I get to see some of my all time favorite people. Oh, and I get to run :). We're not just about running though, we're about making a difference in the lives of cancer patients with all sorts of endurance events.

Do you live in Georgia?
Want to find out more about Team in Training?

They have a new blog!!! Head over to Team in Training Georgia's new blog and find out more. You'll never regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment