Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'M RUNNING THE CHICAGO MARATHON!!!!

I'm so excited I'm shaking at the moment. Oh my goodness!!!! I'm going to run the Chicago Marathon, and I get to do with Team in Training as a mentor. Have I mentioned I'm really, really, really excited? I could go run a marathon right now. Okay maybe not, but I feel like I have enough energy to go run one. I've been bouncing off the walls all weekend thinking about if I would get picked to be a mentor or not. It's totally turned around my week. If I wasn't shaking out excitement so much right now I would be bouncing off the walls.

You know you want to join me right? ;-) Check out the Team in Training website for more information and tell them I sent you. It will be a blast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Bonnie! Sounds like you'll be an awesome mentor!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I will see you there :) Go TEAM!

Jess said...

Chicago has some really pretty parts! I loved going to the shed-aquarium on field trips from Madison when I was a kid. Congrats on the great news!

Post a Comment