Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Orchid fun


Ahhhh orchids! I've been planning this post ever since my parents said that they wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens this week. See, I have a small yet expensive problem. I love orchids! Every time I go to the gardens I come back with a new orchid :). I will hem and haw about spending money on just about anything, but I can put $30+ down for a new orchid in a heartbeat. Yes, I have a problem :) :) :). Right now I have four really healthy orchids in my teaching studio, and I'm proud to say that I can even get them to flower again. Three of them I've had for about 3 years now. Don't ask me how this has happened, but apparently I am good with orchids. So, since I now have to spend an arm and a leg on my bow I left my wallet at home for our garden trip (think of it like freezing your credit cards. If you don't have it you can't use it!), and brought my camera instead. Enjoy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment