Monday, January 25, 2010

Bouncing, Bouncing, Bouncing

I'm bouncing off the walls :). I don't know where all of this energy came from. I guess the germs are going away! I decided to start the day off with some yoga to see if I could calm down some. HA! (oh, and what's a taper? ;p). I am so stinking excited about going for a run tomorrow. I don't think I've ever gone through such an emotional taper before. Seriously! I've been happy, frustrated, on the verge of tears, and everything in between. I will even admit that there was a little voice in my head saying that I wasn't going to get rid of the germs in time to run the race. Classic taper talk (or pre audition talk for that matter). I'm glad it's going away now! Now it's seriously time to start making list and deciding what to wear race day (see previous post). I miss my Team in Training race packet. It seriously has the best packing list ever. I always forget things when I travel. I've never forgotten anything when traveling with the Team. Can't wait to sign up for another team event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment