Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh the joyful bath

Recovery is a big thing. Recovering from hours of practicing, long rehearsals, and concerts. Oh, and then there are the runs. Most post long run days involve an ice bath, especially in the summer. But what about those days when things are a little sore, but an ice bath is over kill? Enter the Joyful Bath Co.! I found  them on twitter a few weeks ago, and thought I would give them a try. What makes Joyful Bath special you ask? Well, the creator (or chief mixologist is her official title) is an athlete. She gets it! All of the bath salts are made from natural products with no perservatives. Music to my ears!! And, well the bath salts rock! I got a large jar of Ginger snap:


I love ginger, and these are labeled as releasing bath salts to help perfect for post workout soaks. Plus they come packed in cornstarch packing peanuts. What's so great about that? They dissolve in water, and they are great so people with itchy skin. To be honest I'm not sure which I love more, the bath salts, or the cornstarch peanuts. They both make me one happy runner after a bath!

Not sure yet? What if I told you there was a way to try them free? Every Wednesday is bathday on Twitter. Just follow Joyful Bath Co on twitter and look for the magic tweets (they usually start after 11am). Rochel gives away 2oz free samples of all of the different scents. It's a win-win if you ask me!

These will definitely be coming with me on freelance jobs and to the Chicago Marathon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment