Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Savannah


Oh my goodness, what a crazy weekend that was!! So, crazy that I've had trouble getting the blog to cooperate too. oh the craziness ;-). It was a long weekend filled with lots of rehearsals, and lots of pollen. In fact I was having all kinds of allergy problems with one of the rehearsal spaces too. Not really what I needed since I was going to have to spend a large amount of time out in the pollen anyway. I survived though, and despite some slip ups in Beethoven's 9th Symphony (we played Symphony 1 & 9) it was a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've had a freelance job. I had forgotten how much playing with orchestras was. So much fun!!!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend :-)

a view from the hotel patio onto Bay street

cause even a violin needs a good chair to rest on :-)

my favorite lunch spot!

they had a Susan B. Komen 5k Saturday morning (I had to jump in &
out of it as I ran Saturday morning)


like a good part scottish girl I found the Presbyterian church ;)



couldn't help this one



I always go out dressed like Scarlet O'hara. Don't you? ;-)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Nice pictures. Looks like you had a very nice time!

Post a Comment