Saturday, April 24, 2010

The next chapter


Have you noticed something new on the blog? Maybe on the right hand side? Go down a little. Maybe a little more. There it is! Look a Team in Training box :-). Believe it or not training for the Chicago Marathon is just a couple of weeks away! In part because of my family's history with cancer, and because I just love to run I'm back for another season with Team in Training mentoring for Chicago. I couldn't be more excited! But I need your help. Please consider making a donation towards the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as I train to help find a cure for a cancer. No donation is too small, and all are greatly appreciated! To see my full site you can go to: http://teamintraining.org/ga/chicago10/bgartley

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video, Bonnie! I joined TNT again as well and I'm going to be a mentor for the Nike Women's Marathon. I'm so excited. Go TEAM

Bonnie Gartley said...

I mentored for Nike last year and had a blast!! It was one of the best Team in Training experiences I've had so far. You're going to love it Courtney!

Post a Comment