Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

I am Thankful for:
  1. my family
  2. 2 crazy dogs who make me smile, love me no mater what, and drive me crazy :)
  3. wonderful students who put up with their crazy violin teacher
  4. that I have a job
  5. that I have the ability to do something very creative
  6. that I get to be a musician and get paid to do something that I love
  7. that I can run
  8. for Team in Training and all of the amazing people I've met over the past 1 1/2 years
  9. friends
  10. a roof over my head and food in the fridge
  11. for a teacher who believes in me, and thinks I'm doing good
  12. for coffee. After all I'm a musician
  13. laughter and silliness
  14. for good mentors in my life (I want to grow to be just like them :))
  15. for a cup of tea of a rainy day
  16. for Karen Tuttle and Heather Mudd who are always there for the big & little moments. When's the next trip?!
  17. for Anne Marie who said that training for a marathon was only a little further than a half marathon. I'm glad I was running when you said that and couldn't really think about distances at the time, but I'm so glad you talked me into them.
  18. hugs, especially bear hugs (that may or may not come after a run with a certain group. Thanks Jim :))
  19. bagel crack :) (and Carol)
  20. for family and friends who never hesitate to donate towards my races for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
  21. Lori Rasmussen for all your words of encouragement
  22. the ladies from my bible study (Anna Beth, Ashley, Megan, Lydia, Caroline, Stacy and, Anne Marie). Even though we don't see each right now I loved seeing you every week, studying the Bible, and encouraging and supporting each other.
  23. the plan God has for me, even when I don't see it
  24. running with friends
  25. orthotics that keep my high collapsing arches in check so I can run pain and injury free
  26. that tomorrow is always a fresh start
  27. humidifers
  28. really good bow hair!
  29. cookbooks
  30. for my life, no mater what is thrown my way

0 comments:

Post a Comment