Monday, October 26, 2009

Blah

Germs, germs go away, don't come back another day! Seriously!! I feel like I have had the "crud" for weeks now. I feel like I have a cold, then feel better, so I start running again, and wham! Back to feeling lousy again. It's making practicing difficult too because I'm tired and my ears are stopped up.

Not much new going on at the moment. I signed up for my next race on Thanksgiving day last week. A bunch of us from Team in Training are running, which is going to be a blast! I spent most of the week trying to find an official finishing photo from the Nike Women's Marathon. I'm pretty disappointed in the official photographers. Most of my friends have great photos of them running up to the finish line. Me? Nothing!!! I was blocked in every photo I found. Next time I'm bringing my own camera! I have to call to add some photos to my album before I can buy it, so hopefully I'll have a few more pictures from the race soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment