Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Running in the rain!!!

Today's 6 mile run was soooo much better than yesterday's attempt. Most importantly there were no cramps!!! (thanks to some nuun yesterday afternoon and salt this morning). It took a little extra motivation to get out the door because it was raining. Now, I love running in the rain during the summer, but it takes me a little while to get ready to get wet.




How about that scale book? =) It made me laugh yesterday when the cover came off. Just over a year of working on the Galamian scale system and I take the cover off. I can't tell you how many years I used the Flesch scale book and nothing ever happened to the cover. I need to go get some book binding tape and try to put it back together. I once had a teacher yell at me for taking the cover off of one of my books. Isn't it a good thing that the cover comes off? It means you're actually using the book! I just laugh. I love it when a student comes in with a book and no cover. Finally, someone who practices!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment