Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crabby Pelicans and Salty Dogs

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. :-) Last week I was at the beach with the family. My parents have been renting a house on Fripp Island, SC since I was in elementary school. The last time we were there was 2 years ago when I was training for my second marathon. It was hot! Really hot, and being the beach, it was humid. I couldn't even make it 3 miles. This time I was going to make it, and ended up having an awesome week of running! After biking and driving around the island I had a little fun on my 6 mile run with some of the house signs. Here we go!

The street we were staying on. No irony at all here...

what can you do other than laugh?

Marco? Has anyone seen Marco?



deers (the natives!) and salty toes...

It was a pretty awesome turn out point! Morning sunrise :-)

This is one of my favorites. I kept thinking of the twitter band of salty bananas for some reason...

And across the street (not making it up!)



Sums it up pretty well don't you think?



1 comments:

Jess said...

Love it when you post pictures from your runs!! Too funny!

Post a Comment