Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pumpkin Butter!!!!

I've found a new pre run favorite - pumpkin butter!!!! So good!!! I think I needed a break from peanut butter. My 8 mile run on Wednesday was my best run so far all week. It's gotten hotter and even more humid here in Atlanta, and I've been struggling with it. But wonderful pumpkin butter got me through it. Oh, I love just about anything pumpkin. Pumpkin granola bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.... Makes me hungry just thinking about it. Actually it reminds me that I need to start planning food for my fundraiser next week. It's a Sage Sak Soiree.


Cute aren't they!! I'm so excited about it. Mom took me back to a festival last fall where she and my sister discovered Sage Saks. I just feel in love with prints and fabrics. I love color!! I was so excied when I found out that Lynn did fundraisers with the bags too. Now I just need to come up with some fun and yummy treats to eat at the party =).



0 comments:

Post a Comment