Wednesday, August 18, 2010

the $10 challenge

As most of you know, I am training to complete the Chicago Marathon with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training program on October 10. In addition to training to complete 26.2 miles I have also committed to raising $2500 that will benefit the Leaukemia & Lymphoma Society's patient aid and cancer research programs. I am getting closer to my goal, but I still need to raise a little over $500. So, I am asking 50 people to donate $10 between now and August 31, 2010. Together we can do this, and to make it a little more fun each donation of $10 will be entered into a raffle for a $50 iTunes gift card!


Interested? Just go to http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/chicago10/bgartley


$10 alone may not seem like a lot, but together the power of our money can save many lives!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea! I hope you get tons of donations

Post a Comment