Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Lights


Merry Christmas Everyone!!! one of my favorite things this time of year is to drive around to see all of the Christmas lights people have put up. Since I started playing for Christmas Eve services that's gotten more and more difficult (my family use to drive around after dinner Christmas Eve before church). So, I was super excited that people have been leaving lights on over night so that I get to see them while I'm out running. So, my trusty iPhone and I had a little fun on my 4 mile run this morning :)

Enjoy!


View from the porch





This house decorates there mailbox for every holiday. It makes me laugh :)



close up








I liked the blow up snow globe



The dogs are never really sure what to do with this one. Are they fake, are they real animals? We're so confused :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment